Recent Club News:

The BLN seasonal rides start March 11, 2014 and end October 30, 2014, all in Norman, OK. The Tuesday evening ride starts at the Brookhaven Village Shopping Center. One of the Thursday evening rides starts at 405 Bicycles, Market Place, and the other Thursday evening ride starts at the south side of Reaves Park. All rides are open, require a helmet, and start at 6:00 PM, until Memorial Day, then they move to 6:30 PM through the Summer until Labor Day, then they move back to 6:00 PM. All riders are encouraged to ride safely and legally; no more than two abreast, and obey all traffic laws.

For the latest in BLN Clothing, see the drop down menu above. Click here for ordering information.

Current Light Snow Temp19°F Humidity79% Wind SpeedE 8 mph Barometer30.48 in Dewpoint14°F (-10°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Late
Afternoon
Tonight

Saturday

Saturday
Night
Sunday

Sunday
Night
Monday

Monday
Night
Tuesday

Snow Chance for Measurable Precipitation 80% Chance Snow Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30% Snow/Sleet Chance for Measurable Precipitation 60% Chance Freezing Rain Chance for Measurable Precipitation 50% Chance Rain Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40% Slight Chance Rain Chance for Measurable Precipitation 20% Chance Freezing Rain Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30% Chance Showers Chance for Measurable Precipitation 50% Chance Thunderstorms Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%
High: 22°F Low: 17°F High: 31°F Low: 29°F High: 43°F Low: 29°F High: 44°F Low: 41°F High: 62°F
/div>
BLN membership

Norman Conquest OBS 2013 Bicycle Events Calendar Bicycle Racing Association of Oklahoma Events Calendar BLN on Facebook BLN Message Group